• Access to basic needs, including housing, food, clothing, toiletries, etc.
• Transportation to medical appointments
• Employment resources
• Insurance and affordable healthcare assistance
• Connections to mental health providers and support groups
• Help with substance use
• Resources for STI/STD prevention
• Assistance with updating gender ID documents, including licenses, birth certificates, social security, passports, etc.
• Connections to legal counselors for help with immigration status
• Help for individuals in abusive relationships
• Resources for emergency financial assistance
Copyright © 2021 United Care of Massachusetts - All Rights Reserved.